Available in two colours and sizes, The Hivette menstrual cup might become your BFF when you are having your period. The cups are reusable for up to 10 years, leak-proof, hypoallergenic and all-day lasting (8 to 12 hours), depending on your flow.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
- Buy a cup online or in a storeUse the cup for 3 periods (min. 90 days)
- Not happy? After 90 days up to 180 days after the original purchase invoice, you can request size exchange or a full refund *NOTE: Please refer to the FAQs for more details
- Made of medical-grade silicone.
- Available in 2 size (25ml & 35ml) and 2 colour (black & yellow)
- Comes with a cute waterproof pouch to store the menstrual cup.
- Comes with an adjustable stem for easy to insert and remove process. No dryness, no infections.
- Hivette holds 3 tampons worth and can be worn for up to 12 hours. Forget about your period during the day. And night.
- No leaks, no worries. When placed correctly, you shouldn’t feel the Hivette.
- A positive choice for women with any kind of lifestyle. It can be used while swimming, shopping, working, and even sleeping. Having said that, The Hivette gives woman freedom, comfort and confidence. It’s life-changing.
- 5% of Hivette and washable pads are donated to Malaysian women. Check out Hive’s “Freedom Flow Program” for more details.
Where is The Hivette manufactured?
- The Hivette is made of FDA-registered and medical-grade silicone which originates from Germany, while the moulding process is done in China.
What are the colours and sizes available?
- The Hivette is available in two colours (yellow and black) and sizes. 25ml: For beginner or medium/ heavy flows. 35 ml:If you have given birth naturally or have longer cervix.
What is inside the packaging box?
- 1 Hivette cup and a matching travel-friendly waterproof pouch.
Can I use The Hivette if I have an IUD?
- Before using The Hivette with an IUD, it is recommended to ask a doctor. The Hivette cup is not a means of contraception. How do I clean The Hivette? – Use clean water and mild soap. Before first use and in between cycles, sterilise The Hivette cup by submerging it boiling water for 5 – 10 minutes. Don’t forget to wash your hands before handling the cup.
How often do I have to change the cup?
- It is advised to empty your cup every 4 hours even if not full. The Hivette is all day lasting (8 to 12 hours), depending on your flow. Once full, just empty, rinse or wash and reuse it.
Can I use it while engaging in sports?
- Absolutely! You can even go swimming, diving and do yoga!
What is the shelf life of The Hivette?
- The Hivette cup can be your BFF for the next 10 years depending on how well you take care of it.
Putrajaya (Malaysia), Perak (Malaysia), Perlis (Malaysia), Kelantan (Malaysia), Pahang (Malaysia), Kedah (Malaysia), Selangor (Malaysia), Terengganu (Malaysia), Negeri Sembilan (Malaysia), Johor (Malaysia), Malacca (Melaka) (Malaysia), Penang (Pulau Pinang) (Malaysia), Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), Labuan (Malaysia), Sabah (Malaysia), Sarawak (Malaysia)
Specification: The Hivette Medicine Grade Silicone Menstrual Cup To Collect Period Blood
||10 × 10 × 10 cm
Please read here for refund policies.